the board, the one thing always proven to help with losing weight is taking in
fewer calories than you burn…which is so not easy to do! Try some of these
little tricks to eat less—see if they help!
1. Lets start with an easy one! Smile more! Scientists have found that serotonin, the happy hormone, reduces appetite, and higher levels of it make you more likely to burn fat
2. When you need a snack, reach for pistachios—ones that are IN their shell. One study found people who were given in shell nuts ate over 100 calories less than those already shelled
4. Go online and order a portion plate. They’re inexpensive, and have pictures separating your portions for meat, whole grains, and fruits and vegetables. Soon, you’ll start being able to gauge portion sizes on your own!
5. Try getting up earlier. Late risers eat almost 200 more calories at dinner and another 375 after 8pm, and made less healthy choices than those who wake up around 8am.
6. Lastly, eat with a woman! Men consume 37% less when they eat with a wife or girlfriend than when dining with their buddies.