Have you always wondered if your backside was "perfect"? GOOD NEWS! There's a mathematical equation to see if you do! Here's how you can tell:
First, use a scale of 1 to 20 with 1 being the worst and 20 being the best in the following categories described by Dr. David Holmes...
- S = overall shape (a ripe peach is apparently just about right)
- C = circularity (rounder is obviously better)
- B = bounciness (less wobble is preferred according to Doctor Holmes)
- F = firmness (too much push to that cushion loses points)
- T = skin texture (no cellulite)
- V = Calculate the ration of your waist to your hips
Here's how to see if you have the perfect booty: use a measuring tape to determine your waist and hip measurements. Measure your hip circumference at it's widest part, and measure your waist circumference or use an online waist-to-hip ratio calculator to run the numbers. Then, do the math, inserting your numbers in place of the letters in the formula above. A perfect score is 80.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!