This makes such a pretty holiday presentation! Just use pieces of parsley and pimentos to make it look like holly and berries! It's such an easy, quick recipe to take to a last minute holiday get-together!
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, optional
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Parsley sprigs and diced pimientos, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onions if desired. Stir in bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Invert a small bowl in the center of a serving platter. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls around edge of bowl. Remove bowl. Smooth cream cheese mixture, forming a wreath. Garnish with parsley and pimientos if desired. Serve with crackers. Makes about 3 cups.