WeatherSioux Falls, SD (57104)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Thurs Night
    Overcast Cloudy Showers Clouds Early/Clearing Late
    40°Feels Like: 31° 39° 50° 24°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 20% Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 10%
    Wind: ESE 17 mph Wind: SE 22 mph Wind: W mph Wind: N 21 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayApr 16

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    12 am 39° Cloudy/Wind 0% 62% SE 21 mph
    1 am 39° Cloudy/Wind 0% 67% SSE 21 mph
    2 am 40° Mostly Cloudy 10% 67% SSE 19 mph
    3 am 41° Cloudy 20% 68% SSE 19 mph
    4 am 41° Cloudy 20% 65% SSE 16 mph
    5 am 41° Cloudy 10% 60% SSE 15 mph
    6 am 41° Cloudy 0% 55% SSE 14 mph
    7 am 41° Cloudy 0% 55% SSE 14 mph
    8 am 42° Cloudy 10% 58% S 14 mph
    9 am 45° Showers 40% 58% SSW 15 mph
    10 am 47° Showers 40% 58% SW 16 mph
    11 am 49° Showers 40% 56% WSW 18 mph
    12 pm 50° Few Showers/Wind 30% 54% W 20 mph
    1 pm 50° Few Showers/Wind 30% 52% WNW 21 mph
    2 pm 48° Few Showers/Wind 50% 54% NW 21 mph
    3 pm 44° Light Rain/Wind 70% 60% NNW 21 mph
    4 pm 41° Light Rain/Wind 80% 65% NNW 22 mph
    5 pm 39° Light Rain/Wind 60% 65% NNW 21 mph
    6 pm 39° Cloudy/Wind 20% 60% NNW 21 mph
    7 pm 38° Cloudy/Wind 0% 59% NNW 21 mph
    8 pm 36° Cloudy/Wind 0% 64% NNW 20 mph
    9 pm 34° Mostly Cloudy 0% 70% N 17 mph
    10 pm 32° Mostly Cloudy 0% 70% N 15 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Wednesday Apr 16 50° / 24° Showers 80% 58% W 22 mph More details
    Thursday Apr 17 46° / 29° Mostly sunny 10% 52% NNE 10 mph More details
    Friday Apr 18 52° / 40° Times of sun and clouds 10% 60% ESE 17 mph More details
    Saturday Apr 19 62° / 42° Showers possible 40% 67% SSE 17 mph More details
    Sunday Apr 20 67° / 41° Partly cloudy 10% 64% NNE 9 mph More details
    Monday Apr 21 71° / 43° Abundant sunshine 0% 60% W 11 mph More details
    Tuesday Apr 22 71° / 50° Mostly sunny 60% 59% SE 15 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report